School Group Bookings
Bard on the Beach is pleased to offer a number of performances for school groups to attend the Festival at a greatly reduced ticket price. These performances are open to all schools, including home learning groups and third level organizations. In addition to our Student Matinee Series, Bard invites you to expand your Students' Shakespeare experiences by taking advantage of one of our informative In-Class Workshops.
We are delighted to offer special opportunities for students to attend our festival productions. Unfortunately, there is a limited number of student matinee tickets available. In order to distribute these tickets in the most fair and equitable way we can, we will enter ticket requests from schools into an advance draw.
To be entered in the advance ticket draw, the order form must be received by mail or by fax by:
5pm on FRIDAY MARCH 15.
Advance Draw 2013
- To be entered in the lottery, order forms must be received by mail or fax by 5:00pm on FRIDAY, MARCH 15 2013.
- Forms that come in after March 15 will be processed in the order received once all orders from the advance lottery are completed (subject to availability).
- Please fill in one form per order. If you wish to bring students to more than one performance, please complete separate forms. Each order will be entered individually in the draw.
- Rank your alternate choices on the form in case your first choice is full.
- Please indicate if you will accept a partial order if we do not have enough remaining tickets to complete your order.
- Remember to keep a copy of the completed form(s) for your records.
- Seats will be assigned to your group once full payment has been received.
- Seat assignment is at the discretion of Bard on the Beach.
- Tickets will be available for pick up one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- If anyone in your group has special needs or seating requirements please let us know well in advance.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will be sent an invoice. A 25% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is due no later than APRIL 26, 2013
- FINAL PAYMENT is due no later than MAY 31 for all spring performances and no later than AUGUST 30 for all September performances.
- While we understand that it can be challenging to send in payment byAugust 30 for September performances, please note that the final payment due date is not flexible and make plans accordingly.
- Once the order has been fully paid, all tickets are non-refundable.
- It is not possible for students to pay for tickets individually. Payment must be for the entire group.
- As there are very few matinees in the spring, there is a limit of 100 tickets per school for each of these performances.
- We require 1 chaperone per 20 students. Remember to include chaperones in your count, as they will need a ticket.
- Infants and children under 6 years of age are not permitted to attend performances.