Young Shakespeareans Workshops
Greetings Young Shakespeareans and Families!
We are happy to announce exciting new changes to Bard on the Beach’s Young Shakespeareans Workshops! We wanted you all to know that we are NO LONGER USING A “LOTTERY” FOR REGISTRATION. Instead, starting in 2015:
- Registration will be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
- Online registration will be available, but will require payment in full via credit card.
- Families who wish to pay a 50 % deposit at registration and the balance two weeks before the workshop may register by phoning the Bard on the Beach administrative office during business hours.
- Bursaries will still be available. Applicants should register for their workshop via phone and pay the 50% deposit; if their bursary application for the balance is unsuccessful and they’re unable to participate in the workshop, the deposit will be fully refunded.
- Registration will begin in late February 2015. The exact date will be included when we release the workshop schedule in January.
- We’re very excited to offer a new, full-day, one-week intensive workshop for participants aged 11 – 14. More details to come in January.
- Bard would like to go green and therefore we will no longer be sending out information via post. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to our Young Shakespearean email list or if a Young Shakespearean is over 18 and would like to be on our Young Shakespearean Alumni email list.
Stay tuned for your 2015 Young Shakespearans Registration Information in January of 2015.